Date posted:2012-10-25 | Writer: YBM Education Inc | Email: [email protected]
YBM Language Institutes is searching for dynamic and professional EFL instructors to join their team of instructors in Seoul, Daegu and Busan. Korea’s number 1 EFL organization for the last eleven years running, YBM is Korea’s premier provider of English language content and services. Instructors for adult EFL programs are offered contracts whose conditions are 100 % guaranteed and supported by a company whose reputation is second to none. Working with native-speaking English academic supervisors, instructors are provided with complete support and assistance to help students meet their language development goals.YBM is well known throughout Korea for offering competitive pay with job stability found at large corporations. We are looking for people who are available to start in December, January and February.
Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to medical Insurance and national pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.
For more information and to apply, contact Danny Kim, HR manager, by email at the address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.
I learned this unit speaking and writing are both important in learning English though writing is more neglected to waste time and effort of writing.Accuracy and fluency activities are both important in English skills.Accuracy is more focused on drilling or repeating the word.While fluency is focused not only on information gap in order that the learner will become fluent in speaking English skills.The unit was extremely useful to distinguish the difference between teaching 5-9 and 10-13 years old students, as there are age peculiarities that we need to follow. I learnt how to organize seating places for different type of lessons and how to distinguish knowledge levels of English level of kids. The tips made from the unit are useful. Now I can analyse my lessons and see what I need to correct.