"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-Time English Teachers Needed in Russia
Date posted:2011-08-23 | Writer: Language Link, Yaroslavl | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated TEFL qualified candidates that wish to come to Yaroslavl, Russia, in October of this year to start a full-time contract teaching through to June 2012. Our language centre has a small and friendly atmosphere. We offer classes in groups of no more than 10 students, providing English classes to students at all levels, and through all ages.
Our educational centre offers:
- Competitive salary from 1000 USD.
- Renewable contracts from September to June
- Full visa support
- Free accommodation
- Paid government holidays
- Medical care
- Free airport transfer on arrival and completion of the contract
- Free access to email and the Internet
- Friendly atmosphere and healthy working environment
A candidate should:
- be a native English speaker
- hold a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- have at least 1 year of experience teaching English as a second language (using communicative approach).
If you decide to apply please make sure that you’ve attached to the application your CV, scanned copies of your diploma and TEFL certificate and a current photo.
Director of Studies
Language Link Yaroslavl
(+7 4852) 671050, 671051