"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic EFL Teachers Needed in Nalchik, Russia
Date posted:2017-08-10 | Writer: London Express Linguistic School | Email: email@example.com
London Express Nalchik is looking for enthusiastic, responsible and dynamic Native speaking EFL teachers to teach groups of students in Nalchik (Russia) and to work in a team of friendly young professionals.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
LE is one of the most successful chain language schools originated in Russia with branches in all corners of this huge beautiful country. Over the course of 5 years LE has built an immaculate reputation of an organization where every staff member is highly valued and cared for with utmost dedication. The programmes and facilities of the school contribute to the most positive working experience ever. Teachers are equipped with every possible tool needed to create an effective class
ABOUT THE CITY:
Nalchik is a balneological and mountain-skiing resort (mount Elbrus) located in the south of Russia, the capital of Kabardino-Balkaria republic. The city stands on the Nalchik River, in a picturesque place at the foot of the Main Caucasian ridge. The scenic mountains around the city are favorable for tourism (hiking and mountaineering).
SUMMARY OF CONDITIONS:
The cost of living isn't high compared to those in other Russian big cities as Moscow, St Petersburg which allows you to live comfortably enough. Thus, a freshly cooked meal bought in a nearby supermarket is 50 -150 RUB; in a café – 150-250 RUB. The infrastructure of the city is simple and effective enough. There are public transport links (buses, minibuses) to all corners with 15-17 RUB per ride. An intercity taxi ride is approx. 50 – 150 RUB. All the streets are clean and walkable. Parks and numerous green patches make the cities truly livable. As for crime rates, they are one of the lowest in Russia. The airport of arrival is the Mineralnye Vody Airport.
- Teaching English in compliance with the existing programs
- Lesson preparation
- Controlling students’ educational progress
- Regularly assigning homework and providing constructive feedback to students
- Minimum one year EFL teaching experience
- Master’s degree/Bachelor's Degree
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA certificates are a good advantage
THE JOB PACKAGE:
- A monthly salary of 1,000 $ (= approx 60,000 Rub) per approx. 156-160 ac.hours (45 min.) per month
- Accommodation (fully subsidised)
- A yearly paid 4-week vacation
- Official work-visa support
- Refunded work-visa fees and flight tickets to Russia
- Meeting at the airport on arrival
- Free Internet access in the school
- Academic support (including an induction period without salary reduction)
- Paid overtime teaching hours
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions. Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.