"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Poznan, Poland
Date posted:2006-02-23 | Writer: PROGRAM-Bell | Email: email@example.com
PROGRAM-Bell, a friendly language school located in the centre of PoznaÃ’, offers tuition to approximately 900 students. In the summer it runs language camps for approximately 250 children and teenagers. PROGRAM-Bell is a member of the Bell Educational Trust. The school is a part of the Bell Associate Network in Poland, which also includes Gdansk, KrakÃ›w and Warsaw.
We have openings for camp counsellors for six weeks (July and August) as well as a language instructor for a 12 month contract (July '06 Ã± June '07). Native speakers only.
- are responsible for the welfare of children in their charge (up to 12 students)
- teach English to a group 12 students (3 lessons a day to children under twelve or 4 lessons a day to a group of teenagers).
- work with the Camp Leader to plan an interesting and varied programme of student activities
- run and take active part in activities (sport, drama, quizzes, social events, clubs and workshops)
- supervise students in the hall of residence, and during breaks and meals
- supervise students on excursions and during activities
- assist the Camp Leader in dealing with disciplinary problems among the students
A/ In July and August carries out the same duties as those of a camp counsellor
B/ During the school year (mid-September - June)
- assists the Course Co-ordinator in designing the course content for his groups
- carefully plans and prepares his lessons
- teaches English to students of different ages and levels, from beginner to advanced, for 24 lessons a week
- assists the Tests Co-ordinator in designing entrance and progress tests
- assists the Director of Studies in designing course materials
- keeps a proper record of his own as well as his students' work and completes required documentation
- takes part in extra-curricular activities (parent-teacher meetings, Christmas Party, Open Day, etc.)
- informs PROGRAM-Bell of problems and opportunities
Enthusiasm and cheerful disposition essential. Experience in working with children is useful for both positions, as well as the ability to work as part of a team, ability to take initiative, and plenty of energy. For the position of language instructor TEFL certificate is required.
Applicants should e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please paste you resume into the e-mail; do not send it as an attachment.