"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Jobs in Saudia Arabia (2)
Date posted:2014-10-30 | Writer: m2r Education | Email: email@example.com
We have EFL teaching jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with roles for male and female teachers, starting in the middle to end of December 2014. Packages are from $36k to $42K TAX FREE per year + free housing / generous allowances, transportation to and from work, visa, mobile, return flights, 30 days annual leave.
MALE TEACHERS: Riyadh, Jeddah, Madina, Dammam, Al Quwaqiiyah
FEMALE TEACHERS: Al Khobar, Al Kharj, Mecca Wadi, Al Dawaser, Najran
All Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching English Language to students within the college group.
• Native level speaker of English (essential)
• A minimum of three years’ teaching experience, preferably in an adult environment.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• TEFL, TESOL,CELTA qualification or equivalent. A DELTA qualification (or equivalent) being desirable.
• Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
• Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey.
• Excellent ICT skills, an ICT qualification would be advantageous.
• You MUST be able to join in December 2014
The package includes the following:
• Salary of between $36000 to $42000 Tax Free per annum, depending on skills, experience and competence.
• Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
• Accommodation / generous allowance for males will be provided, along with transport to and from the college / allowance for males.
• Health Insurance
• End of Contract gratuity payment
• Mobile phone with credit
• Competitive holiday allowance
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading. Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Tel: +44 (0) 1924 201973
Contact person Munir Mamujee, MD