"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2012-07-11 | Writer: Wise Teaching | Email: email@example.com
Wise Teaching has opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers who are available for the Academic Year 2012/13 starting in September, as well as immediate starts for July summer schools. Wise Teaching provides top qualiity teaching personnel to many educational institutions in the public and private sector in Saudi Arabia, and also has its own International Academy in Riyadh, housed in a state-of-the-art building with great facilities for students and teachers.
If you are interested in joining one of our teaching teams at universities, colleges, educational institutions in the public and private sector: airforce, army, healthcare and ministries.........and you meet all of the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree mininmum, preferably in a language related field, but not necessary
- TEFL qualification, including an element of teaching practice
- Native speaker from the UK.US.Canada.Australia.New Zealand.Eire.South Africa
- One year's experience on a tertiary level, preferably in the Middle East
You should apply NOW by sending your CV/resume to the e-mail address given on the job heading. No other documents please, not yet. We offer:
- one year renewable contract
- prepaid flight to Riyadh, flight back home at the end of the contract
- rent free accommodation(+ utilities)
- transportation to and from work
- medical insurance
- 30,000 - 55,000 US$ pa
- 180 US$ transportation allowance pm
- one month paid holiday to be taken at the end of the contract + 2 national
holidays, also paid (one week each, minimum).