"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Tampico, Mexico (2)
Date posted:2006-10-12 | Writer: The American School of Tampico Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
We are looking for qualified ELT professionals to teach English to Mexican students and professionals in a private language institute in Tampico, Mexico.
Starting dates: Jan. 03, 2007
Application deadline: Nov. 30, 2006
• Native English speaker
• Between 25 and 45 years old
• Single female to share apartment
• CELTA, TEFL undergraduate degree or equivalent, M.A. desirable
• At least two years EFL/ESL experience teaching adults and teens, preferably overseas
? Basic computer skills
• Sociable, dynamic and adaptable
? Willing to work as part of a team
• Willing to abide by institute' policies and procedures
• Amenable to a split schedule (early mornings, evenings) and Saturday mornings
• Eager to learn about Mexico's rich culture and warm people
Only candidates meeting the above requirements need apply.
e-mail your resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out and send application questionnaire posted on our web page: Contact us
or send a hard copy along with a recent photo by messenger service (DHL or Federal Express) to the following address:
Leticia Orozco, Director
E. Azcarraga 208
Colonia Campbell 89260
Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mé¸©co
An e-mail address and/or a telephone number must be included.
You might be contacted for a video conference or a telephone interview.
The American School of Tampico Language Institute is a non-commercial, prestigious institution with a Self-Access Center and around 900 students. The courses are learner-centered, communicative and cover all skills. This full-time position is for 30 hours a week of on-campus time, including up to 25 contact teaching hours catering to different levels. There are a few classes for children and young teens, but the students are mostly young adults and professional people. The staff includes a few Americans and Canadians and several local teachers. We operate on a four month term system all year round.
Salary and benefits:
• $12, 000 U.S. dollars for 12 months paid in pesos.
• roundtrip airfare from Canada or the U.S.
• 15 day paid vacation in August if renewing contract
• Major medical insurance plan
• FM 3 working visa paid
• Free Spanish classes at the institute
• Furnished housing
• Gym membership