"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions in Korea
Date posted:2009-09-20 | Writer: Chung Dahm Learning | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What differentiates Chungdahm with other English-language institutes in Korea?
CULTURE: Chungdahm has over 120 locations throughout the country. Within our vast network we are able to offer various cultural experiences unique to Korea for our teaching staff. There are yearly trips to various events throughout the year such as the Boryeong Mud Festival and Pusan Film Festival to name a few.
COMMUNITY: Nowhere will you find a better sense of community than at Chungdahm. Not only do our instructors work together, they are also involved in various extracurricular activities outside of the classroom. We offer many opportunities to get involved within the community such as after-school volunteer programs for underprivileged children and host many Chungdahm-sponsored social events including art performances, faculty-appreciation dinners, and sporting activities. Chungdahm also offers referral bonuses 250,000 KRW to current faculty for each new instructor successfully placed at any of our locations!
CONFIDENCE: Chungdahm’s students are among the 10% highest achievers in the nation. Many of our students plan on attending top-level high schools and universities in Korea and have goals to study abroad as well. This is why Chungdahm puts great emphasis on creating a unique and structured curriculum that molds our students to focus on creative thinking and critical learning. Therefore, our comprehensive training program fully prepares prospective instructors in teaching our effective methodology that has been endorsed by KATE (Korean Association of Teachers of English). Chung Dahm Learning is one of the few institutes in Korea where professional development is viewed as a core competency.
We have an on-going recruiting process so there are positions available now and throughout the year. Candidates will need to train for one week before the teaching start date. Training sessions are held weekly starting from Monday. We are also offering signing bonuses up to 500,000 KRW for select locations. F-4 visa holders are highly valued!
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- monthly salary of 2.0-2.8 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 25,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours. On the hourly, you can make from 2.4 to 3.36 million KRW on a 4 day work week and 3.0 to 4.2 million KRW on a 5 day work week. Instructors with an English or Education degree and/or teaching experience can make more than this. There’s also the opportunity to work more hours through management positions, project work, and special courses.
- signing/relocation BONUS of up to 500,000 KRW!! (received one week after completion of training-depending on location)
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)
- ALWAYS be paid ON TIME and in FULL
Requirements for the E2 teaching visa:
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university and sealed academic transcripts. TEFL /TESOL or equivalent preferred.
- obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
To apply directly to Chung Dahm Learning, please forward your updated resume and a recent self-photo to the e-mail address given on the job heading. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo first.