"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Busan, Korea
Date posted:2010-05-25 | Writer: Brown International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Desired Candidates : 2 teachers / Female or Male, Americans preferred. Experience with young learners and /or TEFL teaching qualifications are preferred.
2. Start Date : From the 25th of June, 2010
3. Location : Located in Centum area, the busiest and highest area in Busan, 2 min walk to Shinsegye and Lotte Dept. and Subway Line #2, Exit #9.
4. Students : Kindergarten, Elementary (age 4~13)
5. Teaching Hours: M-F. Classes scheduled between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm.
Schedules 30 teaching hours per week.
6. The number of foreign teachers: 4 (English, Math, Science, Social studies,)
7. Salary/Benefits: 2.1~2.5 million won per month(based on experience and qualification)+free airfare, free housing, 50% of Medical Insurance, severance pay upon completion of one-year contract. The contract is comprehensive and well-written.
8. Curriculum: The curriculum is very similar to the American and Canadian curriculum with also using the similar textbooks. Regular classes includes: Storytown, Language Arts, Science, Math, Social Studies. This school is more like an elementary school or boarding school compared to the Hagwons. Brown Int'l school is a member school of ACSI (The Association of Christian School International).
9. Apply now: Please email us at the address given on the job heading with resume, cover letter and a copy of your photo.
You will be contacted within 48 hours during the weekdays.
We look forward to working with you.
Head of BIS Busan
Tel. 82-51-743-4557~8 (Office)