"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Korea (2)
Date posted:2013-09-09 | Writer: OSS English Club | Email: email@example.com
Oh Sung Sik English Club in Seogwipo City is seeking full time native level EFL teachers to begin in November, 2013. OSS English Club is a medium-sized hagwon(academy) with a good reputation in Seogwipo, located on the gorgeous island of Jeju-do. Seogwipo is a beautiful city situated on the southern coast of Jeju Island, Korea's premier tourist destination. The city has a population of about 80,000 people; a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of urban Korea. It is not far from many unique sites including two waterfalls, several beaches and many fantastic hikes. South Korea's highest mountain, Hallasan, dominates the views north from Seogwipo, with its snow capped peak and rocky slopes.
If you have the desire to be an English teacher, have a good repertoire with children and want to get away from the more densely populated centers like Seoul or Busan, then OSS in Seogwipo is a great choice
- 1 year contract
- Visa Sponsorship
- Airfare to and from Seogwipo (return airfare provided for upon completion of contract)
- end of contract severance (1 month’s salary)
- KW2.0 ~ 2.2 mil paid monthly, minus 3-4% government tax (depending on the number of classes)
- Single apartment provided, utilities paid for by teacher
- Korean medical insurance & national pension
- Monday through Friday work week, 30 hours a week, no split shift
- Students range from early elementary to middle school
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL or equivalent qualification preferred
- desire to work with young children
If you are interested in this position please contact Sunny Yang at 82-(0)10-9011-0574, or through email at the address given on the job heading.