"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position for TEFL Teacher in Korea
Date posted:2011-01-17 | Writer: Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for 7 teachers to teach kindergarten and elementary level students starting in March of this year. Our school is located in Seoul, near Kangnam-gu Office Station in Kangnam (on Khaki line #7). Both part time and full time positions are available working Monday to Friday. Benefits include an attractive salary dependant on qualifications and experience, paid vacations and E-2 visa support. TEFL or TESOL qualified teachers with talents of singing or painting etc. for kids are greatly preferred.
Part time 9:00 ~ 2:20 p.m. (Mon to Fri )
Full time 9:00 ~ 6:30 p.m. (Mon to Fri )
-Teaching level: Kindergarteners and elementary
-Number of teachers: 11 foreign teachers and 18 Korean teachers
-Starting date : March 2nd, 2011
-Required documents: resume with recent photo
- Positions: 7 teachers
- Working days: Monday to Friday, No class on all Korean National Holidays
- 2.1- 2.4 million won based upon education background, qualification and teaching experience.
- Teachers with talents of singing or painting etc. for kids are greatly preferred
* Benefit *
- 10 minutes walking distance to Apgugeong.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Severance pay after the completion of your contract equal to one month salary.
- Vacation: 10 days Paid Vacation + National Holidays
- E-2 Visa support
- Housing allowance or Single Housing Provided (support 500,000 won monthly rent + 10,000,000 won Key deposit)
-National Pension Plan / Health Insurance: 50% paid by the school
Please e-mail us at the address given on the job heading, including your resume and a recent photo of yourself, for further information about the position.