Date posted:2023-09-12 | Writer: Tamaki TEFL Recruitment | Email: [email protected]
At Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR), we represent one of the top language schools in Japan. This is a private language school position so the class sizes are much smaller than what you would find in a public school. The teaching style is very active and the use of songs, flashcards, games are all part of the lesson. If you have a lot of energy and enjoy working with children, this is the right match for you!
- Bachelors degree or higher
- TEFL certification is not required but is recommended
- Native level English speaker
- Japanese language skills is not a requirement but we would advise to study before departure to make the transition smoother!
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and energetic personalities!
Salary and Benefits
1. Monthly salary: 240,000 Yen/month
2. End of contract bonus: 80,000 Yen and opportunities for renewal as well as increase in salary and bonuses
3. Visa sponsorship and full support on obtaining the working visa
4. TTR supports teachers from interview stage up to arrival with the working visa, pre-departure guidance, preparation for documentation, general advice for day to day living etc.
5. Two weeks of paid training (Teachers will be observing their trainer as well as teach up to 6 days a real classroom setting in Nagoya or Osaka)
6. Company apartment set up for teachers (teachers move to their location placement after training has finished)
7. Full assistance with opening a Japanese bank account, getting enrolled onto the Japanese National Health Insurance (NHI), welfare support, ongoing training throughout the year, observations and feedback from their local supervisor.
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo (head and shoulders, smiling and professional) to the email address in the job heading. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible if you fit the role.