Date posted:2019-07-02 | Writer: Foyle International | Email: [email protected]
Foyle International is a language school based in the beautiful and historic city of Derry, North West Ireland. We welcome ongoing expressions of interest from suitably qualified EFL teachers & teacher trainers for inclusion in our register of freelance collaborators. We are particularly interested in teachers with previous summer school experience who would like to be considered for work in July and August 2019. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering English courses to non-native speakers and/or delivering initial teacher training courses in TEFL.
We offer an attractive salary depending on qualifications and experience. Working hours will be within our opening times which are: Mon- Fri- 09.30am – 5pm. Evening courses: 6pm – 9pm
• Be educated to a minimum of degree level.
• Hold a recognised EFL teacher training qualification comprising at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice and a minimum of 120 hours of input e.g. CELTA, TESOL or equivalent. (Please contact us if you are in doubt about your qualification or if you are a qualified teacher at primary or secondary level with other EFL qualifications).
• Have verifiable English language skills at C2 in the CEFR.
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
• For teacher training/development work: DELTA/Dip TESOL/MA TESOL or equivalent.
• Experience teaching teenagers and / or YLs (young learners).
• A proven interest in teaching with technology and/or teaching online.
• A track record of relevant continual professional development.
• For summer schools, the ability to run workshops (e.g. music, craft, sport, dance).
• For teacher training/development work relevant experience is an advantage.
Submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• An up-to-date CV including the names and contact details of two referees.
• A cover letter including why you wish to be considered for the position and clearly stating how you meet the criteria.
• Copies of relevant certificates (degree, EFL training).
Please note that we are unable to reply to applications that do not meet the essential criteria or have not fully completed the application procedure.
Foyle International is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes all applications irrespective.
TEL: +44 2871 371 535