"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Indonesia - Jakarta
Date posted:2007-05-01 | Writer: EF English First, West Jakarta | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO JAKARTA, INDONESIA!!
EF English First, West Jakarta, Indonesia is currently seeking EFL teachers to fill several immediate and forthcoming vacancies at our three successful schools. Our team is a very supportive group of professionals who are keenly aware of the value of teamwork and enjoyment in teaching. If you have self-motivation, a pleasant personality and the ability to work with others you will enjoy working at one of the following schools that we manage.
* EF English First, Kebon Jeruk
Join the teaching team of the "Best Franchise" award winning school in Indonesia. Opened in 1997, EF Kebon Jeruk is a successful and well-established school situated in West Jakarta which is about 30 minutes to the center of the town. As one of the first EF schools in Indonesia, it is well known for its quality and resources. The school is located in a residential area and is close to a super market, a sports center and chain restaurants such as A&W Restaurant.
* EF English First, Meruya
The 'Best Newcomer' to the EF English First group in 2002, EF Meruya is a modern and dynamic school, which is growing quickly. It has a friendly group of staff and a pleasant working environment. A good variety of teaching resources and modern facilities complement the school. The school is located in a residential area and is near a large mall. Here teachers have easy access to a variety of shops, restaurants, including a cinema.
* EF English First, Karawaci
EF Karawaci is our newest school and was opened in late March 2003. Situated at the Education Center of a modern shopping mall, the school is equipped with new facilities and a good range of useful teaching tools. The surrounding area is a nice, quiet suburb, with a modern appearance. It is located on the outskirts of Jakarta and is roughly 45 minutes drive from the center of Jakarta.
The candidate must be a native speaker of English. The candidate should ideally have either a college degree or CELTA/ TELF certification (or academic equivalent). In absence of certification, a candidate may be considered if he/she has:
- Proven abilities in similar fields
- Work experience that shows / demonstrates candidate's ability to communicate effectively; adapt comfortably to different working environments; understand and appreciate cultural differences; produce professional and consistent work.
Our aim is not just to hire teachers, but also to provide them with a great sense of value and accomplishment. We pride ourselves on offering a challenging, yet very rewarding teaching and working experience.
Although the salary is paid in the local currency, it should afford a comfortable lifestyle including the cost of holidays and traveling within Indonesia. We consider our compensation package to be very competitive, which includes:
- Overtime compensation for additional teaching hours above 22 hours per week
- Return airfare
- Resident visa and working permit
- 14 days paid vacation (in addition to two weeks of vacation when the school is closed and about 10 days a year of public holidays)
- Free shared accommodation near to the school
- Medical and accidental coverage
- Hospital insurance
- Free internet access
- Professional development
- Academic support
- Free Indonesian lessons
If you are interested to join our teaching team, please send your resume along with other supporting documents to email@example.com
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
* Due to immigration regulations we can only consider applicants who are nationals of the Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
EF English First
Rukan Taman Kedoya Baru Blok A1 / 17-18
West Jakarta, Indonesia 11520