"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Date posted:2007-03-28 | Writer: Canadian Bilingual Institute | Email: Theresa.Holmes@cbi.sk
The Canadian Bilingual Institute, one of the largest language schools in Slovakia and Central Europe, is again expanding and accepting applications from qualified English teachers to come and join our growing team in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Our school is located within walking distance to Bratislava's historical center. We offer English, French, and Slovak language courses and currently have over 1, 500 students in the Slovak Republic. Our students are over 16 years of age, and are tested and placed at appropriate levels ranging from Beginner to Proficiency.
Regarding our English courses, The Canadian Bilingual Institute offers a wide range of General English and Business English courses as well as tailor-made programs for corporate clients. We also offer examination prep courses for FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, and IELTS.
The Canadian Bilingual Institute is a leading language institution offering top quality English instruction. We cooperate with some of the largest and most distinguished corporations worldwide. Among our clients are:
Reflecting the professional nature of our clients, our teachers must also be professional, motivated, and motivating in the classroom. Our staff consists of both native and non-native speakers who bring their unique, international backgrounds to the classroom and contribute enormously to the success of our organization.
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
· Native English speaker
· TESOL, CELTA, or equivalent teaching qualifications
· Dynamic, flexible, reliable and responsible personality
· Experienced teachers preferred
· Available to start immediately
What we offer:
· Assistance in getting all necessary documents pertaining to employment
· Assistance in finding accommodation in Bratislava
· In-house professional development and teacher support
· Friendly and supportive working environment
· High speed e-mail and Internet access
· Wide range of teacher resources
· Competitive salary for Slovakia
· Free weekends and national holidays
· Compensated sick-days
· Social outings organized through our social committee
· Christmas parties, Halloween, an annual beach volleyball tournament, and many other activities through the year
· Comfortable, modern and fully equipped classrooms (OHP, stereo, DVD, Video, Televisions)
· Reimbursement of cost of Visa (excluding health insurance), after one-year completion of contract with CBI
The Canadian Bilingual Institute assists in arranging work permits and visas for all of its full-time teachers, both to EU and non-EU citizens. (Canadians preferred)
Candidates interested in joining our teaching staff, please forward your CV stating your nationality, availability, a photo, and cover letter ATTN:
Academic Manager at Theresa.Holmes@cbi.sk Please note that only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Bilingual Institute
811 06 Bratislava
Phone: +421 2 5292 2384-5
Fax: +421 2 5292 2383