Date posted:2023-11-14 | Writer: Bilingual.hu | Email: [email protected]
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Hungarian school students in and around Budapest – developing their 21st-century skills while teaching them English both in and out of the classroom?
Do you want to work alongside Hungarian teaching professionals and potentially co-teach subjects like math, PE, art and the sciences?
Welcome to Bilingual.
We are a private, non-profit bilingual education program. We implement our innovative and progressive program as part of a public-private partnership at a range of Hungarian state and private schools.
You enjoy working with young children, middle schoolers and/or high school students.
You would like a challenging and rewarding work environment with year-round training and opportunities for advancement.
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL/TEFL Certificate
• a native speaker of English or a balanced bilingual (CEF level C2)
• experience working with young children, middle schoolers and/or high school students
• able to form good relationships with students, colleagues and parents
• a team player but also independent, self-starting and highly motivated
• highly adaptable and solution-focused at work
• ready to navigate differences in culture flexibly
• a competitive salary
• private medical coverage
• accommodation (if needed)
• a challenging and rewarding work environment
• the chance to work with a sizeable staff of fellow English speakers
• year-round training opportunities and opportunities for advancement
• visa and immigration support
• mentorship program
If you would like further information or have any questions, please contact the email address in the job heading.
To apply, please complete an application form at https://bilingual.hu/en/application.