"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Ostrava, Czech Republic
Date posted:2008-03-25 | Writer: ABC English | Email: email@example.com
3 full-time positions in friendly, well-respected language school in booming town. 1 immediate start and 2 from September. Adult students. Good salary and own flat provided. Great nightlife, nearby mountains for hiking/skiing, good transport links to Prague, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna etc.
Here at abc english we are known for our friendly and professional approach to our staff as well as to our clients.
The management of the school is made up of practising teachers so we understand the needs of our employees and try to deal with them in a fair and flexible way.
We believe, and 10 years' experience has shown, that client satisfaction is best achieved through contented teachers.
If you think you have the necessary qualities and are interested in joining our team in the North Moravia region send your C.V. and other details to the e-mail address given on the job heading page or call
(+420) 604 158 666 or (+420) 596 616 058.
What we offer:
- Full-time and part-time positions (mothers on maternity leave are welcome).
- Morning, afternoon or evening lessons.
- Teaching of regular and business English classes.
- Excellent rates of pay.
What we ask for:
- Native and non-native teachers of English or students of English in their final year of studies.
- Teaching experience with TESOL, TEFL or equivalent certification preferred.
Contact: e-mail address given on the job title page.