"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Yiwu, China
Date posted:2011-08-02 | Writer: EF English First | Email: jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com
EF English First, Yiwu is holding interviews for the position of English language teacher. Come and join our team of international teachers in a fantastic part of China and put your TEFL teaching skills to real use. If you want to work in a well-established school with cutting edge school design and technology then EF Yiwu is the place for you. Our school is part of the largest language training company in the world and as such we boast outstanding resources, computer assisted learning, great support and training and a very generous compensation package. Founded in 2003 our school has grown from strength to strength and now we have eleven foreign and Chinese teachers and fifteen Chinese administrative staff in the school. Although the main focus is on young learners age 7-14, we also offer some business English classes.
Yiwu is located in the center of Zhejiang province, not far south of Shanghai, and as such benefits from a pleasant subtropical year round climate. The city is populated with just over a million people, a mid-sized city for Chinese standards. There is plenty to keep you busy in Yiwu, whether it be outdoor sports, hiking or white water rafting to relaxing in one of the many tea houses and bars or exploring the city’s hidden delights.
* Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
* Lesson planning
* Use audio / video materials in classes
* Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
* Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
* Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
* Attend centre social events
* Excellent salary: 6,500 RMB per month
* Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
* Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
* Legal ‘Z’ work visa
* 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
* On-going training and academic support
* Promotion opportunities within the EF network
* BA degree
* TEFL / TESOL certificate
* Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
* Plenty of passion and energy
* Teaching experience preferred
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan at the address given on the job heading:
* Covering letter
* Recent photo
* Degree & TEFL certificates
* Passport photo page
* Contact details and 5 available days and times available for interview
* Include in the subject heading the reference no. YW1OJ07A
We look forward to hearing from you.