"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Fushun City, China
Date posted:2005-02-22 | Writer: Zhangjing Foreign Language | Email: email@example.com
Zhangjing Foreign Language is currently looking for teachers to join our already existing staff. we are a privete school in lianoning provinve fushun city.
We are looking for both male and female teachers who are able to commit themselves to a year contract, otherwise six month contracts can be accepted depending on the applicant. At Zhangjing you will enjoy good working environment, excellent hours, good salary and the support from a team of already existing foreign and Chinese staff.We are looking for full-time teachers who will be provided with the following:
WE PROVIDE OUR TEACHERS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Well furnished apartment with the necessary household equipments the
apartments are two bedroomed including laundry, fridge, TV, microwave etc,
sometimes shared with another foreign teacher or if you prefer to stay
2. Monthly salary of 6000 yuan for one year contract and 5000 yuan
for six month contract.
3. Teachers will be required to work for 100 hours per month, study and any
school activity time included
4. one month paid vacation at 75% of the monthly salary.
5. Medical coverage of 2000 RMB (two thousand in RMB) maximum.
6. Round trip flight tickets from your point of destination. We refund half
the return ticket upon arrival and the other half after completion of the
contract.Applicants are not sent tickets accept in certain situations.
7. Service to obtain working visa in China and other required documentations.
8.Bonus of 300 yuan per week during the winter and summer camps.
1. B.Ed/TESOL/EFL/ESL cerificate or higher.
2. Hold BA,MA, college certificate at least one year since the graduation date.
3. Native spaeker from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.etc
who must have excellent oral and written skills.
4. High school graduates may also apply.
5. Candidates will be expected to sign a one-year contract.
6. Must be flexible and willing to work in a team environment.
Starting as soon as posible.