"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in China - Zhuhai
Date posted:2006-05-31 | Writer: Fountain English School | Email: email@example.com
Fountain School is an English language school in the beautiful coastal city of Zhuhai, Guangdong, Southern China. We have openings for late June and early August.
The job is to teach both adults and children (4-16 years old). We offer conversation English mainly but with adults we also teach business English and sometimes ESP (English for Special Purpose)
Teaching hours are split: about half with adults and half with children
Class size ranges from 1-18, average 13.
School website: Contact us
Zhuhai website: Contact us
* Native English speaker from North America, England, Australia and New Zealand.
* TEFL experiences a plus
* TESOL certificate or university degree
* Good dress sense (for business classes)
Enthusiastic, patient, strong human relations skills, flexible, sense of humor, engaging personality with a global outlook.
. A 12-month contract
* A private self-contained apartment
* Starting salary RMB5000 (22hr /week*4 weeks)
* After 2 months RMB5500
* After 6 months RMB5800
* After 12 months RMB 6000
. After 18 months RMB6500
* Overtime at RMB100 per hourover 88 hours??
* RMB6000 on completion of contract
* 31 days paid vacation and 2 weeks unpaid vacation
* Normal Medical Care Allowance effective on arrival (i.e., visits to doctor/hospital)
* Accident insurance (up to RMB100, 000) coverage after 1 month (serious injury)
* Paid working visa, residence card and work permit
* Bonus?Mandarin lessons-2 hours per week
* Free internet access at school
* 22 hours teaching
* Lesson preparation/plan
* Student reports (end of term)
* Placement interviews (beginning of term)
* Staff meetings (only as required)
* Please ensure that your resume includes your date of availability, current photo, copy of passport page and references.
* Contactable referees (by phone) will speed up your application a lot.
*Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.