"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate Opportunities in China For TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2017-08-01 | Writer: Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange | Email: email@example.com
The Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange (JESIE) is an institutional unit of the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) with immediate opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers. Teach in top-rated Primary, Middle and High Schools in Jiangsu Province.
1) Locations: NANJING, the capital city of Jiangsu Province with rich historical heritage and educational development; WUXI (a city with fast economic growth in Jiangsu Province, 1 hour from Shanghai by fast-speed train);and OTHER CITIES like Rugao, Huaiyin, etc.
2) Teach in top-rated Primary, Middle and High Schools in local areas
3) Students’ Age: 7-12 (primary school)；13-15 (junior high school)；16-18 (senior high school)
4) ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
5) One academic year contract
6) Monday to Friday (weekends off), 18-20 teaching hours per week, no office hours
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
1) Negotiable and reasonable salary
2) Up to 5 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus other Chinese official holidays)
3) Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
4) Up to 9,000 RMB annual flight subsidy
5) Assistance provided related to work visa application
6) Comprehensive medical insurance
7) Free lunches at the school canteen
8) Ongoing training and development workshops
9) Career development opportunities
10) Airport pick-up service upon arrival
11) Assistance in arranging free Mandarin lessons
12) Career development scheme
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1) Native level English speakers
2) Bachelor’s degree or above
3) One or two years teaching experiences or above; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science and Math backgrounds preferred
4) The ability to obtain a clear background check
5) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours)
6) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.