ESL English Teaching Opportunities in China

Date posted:2019-07-01 | Writer: JobStreet China | Email:

A good opportunity to travel China and feel Chinese culture for free. JobStreet China are hiring for qualified English teachers to teach in China. The position of ESL teachers will be in all kinds of school, such as bilingual language school, international school, public school, child education centre.


Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao, Dalian, Jinan, Guangzhou, Xi'an, Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Xia'men etc. 


u  Salary from 8,000 to 18,000 CNY per month according to qualification and experience.

u  Free accommodation

u  Paid holiday and bonus

u  Paid health and travel insurance

u  Airfare reimbursement 

u  Legal Z working visa

The salary will be more than above mentioned if the candidate is excellent.


u  Ability to teach abroad more than 12 month

u  TEFL/TESOL certificate

u  Bachelor degree

u  Passport holder of South Africa, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland


Please send following documents to the email address given on the job heading.

u  Passport first page

u  Resume

u  TEFL/TESOL certificate

u  Bachelor degree qualification


Lawrence JI

Mobile: +61 452496898




Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
  • 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
  • 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
  • 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
  • 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
  • 5Sign up for your course before Dec, 11 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos
Personal data
Course Details
Additional Information

Where would you like to teach? (optional)

The personal information we collect on this page will be treated in accordance with our privacy policy.
By submitting this form you declare to have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.

If you want to take a specialized course (CTBE or CTEYL) click here

If you want to take a standard course, click here