"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Culture Exchange Program in China For EFL Teachers
Date posted:2016-04-28 | Writer: Marco Polo Project | Email: Fei.firstname.lastname@example.org
The world famous traveler Marco Polo described Hangzhou as the world’s most beautiful and gorgeous city. He was right --Hangzhou is indeed a unique city. With two thousand years of history, it’s full of traditional Chinese culture and surrounded by amazingly beautiful natural scenery. Only 50 minutes away from Shanghai by high speed train, Hangzhou is one of the most suitable cities for TEFL qualified teachers living and traveling in China -- don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience life with a Chinese family. You should definitely come and see Hangzhou for yourself.
Now, the Marco Polo Project culture exchange program has paved a new passage to China for TEFL graduates that is faster, safer and cheaper! It aims at recruiting young people (age between 18-29) to visit China and stay with a Chinese host family for at least two or three months. The program will charge Chinese host families but it is free to you. These are high-income families in Hangzhou and nearby cities. They either plan to send their children to study abroad or plan for the family to immigrate to an English speaking country, hence they would like to invite you to stay with them and give their children an introduction to western lifestyle and English speaking environment.
· Free flight tickets, airport pick-up and drop-off
· Free accommodation (separate bedroom with internet connection)
· Free daily meals
· Free insurance fully covered
· Possible free short trips arranged by host family
· Free 2 hours Chinese lesson per week
· Parties to meet others from our program
· Network building for further English teaching or other jobs in China
· A strong interest in Chinese culture
· The willingness to promote your home culture
· Independent, adaptable, bubbly personality, responsible
· Two to six months set aside for the ‘Marco Polo’ program
· A strong mental capacity that allows you to deal with unexpected situations that may arise, with an open and flexible manner
· You enjoy spending time with children
· TEFL certificate is preferred
· Application form will be emailed to you and an interview will be arranged
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
Address: Haiyun International Building A-808,