"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job For TEFL Qualified Teachers in Chile
Date posted:2014-04-17 | Writer: Idiomas Sin Fronteras | Email: email@example.com
Hi to all the TEFL qualified adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas starting ASAP until December 2014.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 27 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 250 000 CLP of Salary
- A job contract, Work Visa and health insurance
- If you serve out the full duration of your contract, we will contribute up to US $500 towards the cost of your return flight ticket
- Free access to adventure sports (rafting, kayak, canyoning, mountain biking) immerse in a beautiful landscape
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates such as TEFL / TESOL and/or teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV, a current photograph and a short letter explaining why you think that you will be a good fit for us to the address given on the job heading.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.