Date posted:2020-07-21 | Writer: The Center for Banking Studies | Email: [email protected]
The Center for Banking Studies (CBS) in Phnom Penh is a business and banking school of the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), offering an Associate Degree in Banking. The English Curriculum Program at CBS was started in October 2017 to provide the students opportunities to study and improve their English language skills as they move towards careers in banking, business and finance. We currently have a full-time position for a TEFL qualified English teacher, reporting directly to the company director.
• Provide English language lessons/education to classes assigned and scheduled by CBS.
• Prepare lessons that adequately correspond to a mixed level class which may include
academic research for the improvement and quality of the students’ learning.
• Conduct testing, grading, and perform assessments to evaluate the students’ levels and
progress. Level evaluation instruments are standardized and coordinated among the
• Comply and cooperate with CBS’ policies and procedures.
• Keep and maintain records or documentation of classes as appropriate.
• Assist in updating and developing the English curriculum at CBS.
• Adhere to professional and generally accepted ethical guidelines of society and the
institution’s culture and philosophy.
• Provide students with individualized assistance as needed.
• Attend teachers’ meetings, training and other school functions as required or necessary.
• Must be a female native level English speaker under 30 years old.
• Prefer TESOL/TEFL certification with at least one year of teaching experience,
particularly with youth and adult low-level learners (beginner to elementary students).
Related degree and/or experience may be substituted.
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must have good communication skills and have the ability to engage the students in
lessons and related activities.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* This is a contractual position. Length of contract to be agreed upon at offer of employment.
Negotiable (commensurate with education and experience)
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading, including a recent formal photo.
The Center for Banking Studies,
No. 19AB, Ang Non (St. 102),
12202 Phnom Penh,
Preah Ang Non (St. 102),
Phone: +855 23 723 343