Date posted:2023-06-10 | Writer: AVSE-TESOL | Email: [email protected]
We help ‘adventure seekers’ start a well-paid job teaching English in Cambodia in record time – with the right work visa, accommodation, valid teaching certification – and zero headaches.
AVSE-TESOL is a market leader in Cambodia's booming education and training sectors. We have entered contracts with 93 schools in Cambodia to provide quality candidates for ongoing, well-paid jobs teaching English as a second language (ESL). These positions offer an excellent opportunity for professionally-minded people - newcomers and experienced ESL teachers - of all ages who are motivated to teach English abroad.
• While a university degree is highly regarded, it is not a prerequisite
• Government regulated TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certification is a prerequisite
• You can expect to save (after meeting all personal expenses) US $500.00 to US $1,000.00 each month due to the low cost of living
• ESL teachers in Cambodia typically work 30 hours +/- a week in-class with students of all ages and skill levels
• Foreign ESL teachers have ample free time to experience the best of what Cambodia has to offer
• You'll receive hands-on assistance with obtaining a visa to enter Cambodia and transitioning to a Work Permit and a related visa
Successful applicants will possess advanced English language skills, unbridled enthusiasm and a spirit of adventure. Living and working in Cambodia can present challenges and the ability to adapt to what’s on offer is paramount. Importantly, the team at AVSE-TESOL in Cambodia will support you every step of the way.
To apply, please email your resume and education certificates, to the address given on the job heading.