"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
How much is a TEFL course and how do I pay for it?
- There are several ways for you to complete your course payment. The quickest and easiest method is via a credit or debit card. Card transactions are completed via our online payment page which is both secure and hassle-free. We are also happy to accept course payments via Western Union, PayPal, and bank transfer, although this option can take up to seven days to process and may include extra bank charges.
- Yes. If a friend, colleague or family member wishes to pay for your course, simply let us know their name via email once the transaction has been completed.
- Yes. We do have regular discounts on many of our courses. Please visit the ?Special Offers? page for information on our current deals. If you have a group of friends or colleagues who are interested in signing-up together, simply email us at email@example.com for details regarding our special group rates.
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer any scholarships or other financial aid for our training courses.
- No. The course fees that we advertise on our website are inclusive of all materials, as well as other costs such as assessment and certification. You will not be asked for any other payment at any time during your course.
- We do not have any specific deadlines for online course payments. However, seats on our in-class certification courses cannot be guaranteed until we have received your course deposit. To ensure a course place on the dates of your choice it is advisable to book as early as possible.