"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
How does the lifetime job support service work?
- At ITTT we offer all course graduates extensive help with finding suitable teaching jobs in their country of choice. As the need for English language teachers is very strong in many countries worldwide, those who are serious about living and working overseas should have little trouble finding a teaching position that suits their plans. To help you through the process we provide a variety of services including:
How will ITTT help me find a job teaching English abroad?
- Access to our database of potential employers
- Exclusive leads on unadvertised jobs
- Advice on constructing a high-quality CV or resume
- Advice on writing cover letters
- Assistance with planning trial lessons for job interviews
- Consultation on potential job contracts
What is the success rate for graduates finding jobs after a TEFL course?
How soon after completing a TEFL course will I find a job?