"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Hai Phong, Vietnam
Date posted:2008-10-26 | Writer: Australian International English Language Center | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian International English Language Center, Hai Phong, Viet Nam is looking for full-time TEFL qualified teachers for immediate starts. Contracts: 6, 9 or 12 months
General English teaching to adults, teenages and children from 5 yrs.
Native English speakers, hold a Bachelor Degree or a CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, DELTA or equivalent.
What do we offer ?
- Salary : Net 1,100 USD per month
- Class contact hours are average of 20 per week with one day off. If teacher wants to teach more hour, each hour will be paid USD 13.
- Free business visa ( renewals )
- The school will supplement a maximum of 30 USD per three months for medical fees incur by the teachers ( if any)
- Airport pickup and hotel provided ( for the 1st day arrive before moving to the accommodation )
- Teachers are released from their duties during normal Vietnamese holiday periods or additional Government approved non-teaching days
- Free Vietnamese language classes & Cultural induction.
- Other rewarding schemes granted by the school
Accommodation is not included in the teaching contract. The school assists in looking for rooms as being requested. The rental of a room is about 150 USD/month with the necessary equipments (air-con, bed furniture, TV, fridge, telephone line…)
Hai Phong is a pretty port city about 100km S.E of Hanoi Capital. It is described as an industrial city. In fact it is a very picturesque city. It is more quiet than Hanoi or HoChiMinh City. Hai Phong is in a good location for day trips or overnight trips to Hanoi, Do Son beach, Cat Ba island, Ha Long Bay and other beauty spots. Living costs in Hai Phong are about 200 USD per month.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to send CV (Resume) and photograph to My Linh at the e-mail address given on the job heading page.
Call us at 84.313.737379.