"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching English in Thailand
Date posted:2004-03-03 | Writer: Edcom Asia | Email: email@example.com
We have various positions in bilingual and mainstreams schools in Thailand and language institutes in Korea. So are you interested in one of the following
* math, science, PE, home economics or art/craft, swimming (females only),
music & EFL
* Teach K1 - Grade 6 or high school math/science
* MUST have a B.Ed (or) B.A. (major in discipline required) plus PGCE/Dip.Ed (or)
B.A. plus recognised TEFL Cert with min. 3 years experience.
* For Kindergarten - also need childcare experience
* Start mid-April/early May
* MUST have Bachelor's degree in any discipline
* Experience preferred but not necessary
* Immediate start
*Salaries & benefits depending on qualifications and experience.
If after reading this you're still interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We looking forward to helping you have a rewarding experience.