"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Taiwan - Hsinchu
Date posted:2004-01-07 | Writer: American Eagle School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Schools are located in Hsin-Chu city, the Silicon-Valley of Taiwan.
2. Western-oriented plan and implement lessons designed around thematic units (i.e., food, Christmas, transportation, sea creatures).
3. Supportive environment, with lots and lots of manipulative, materials, and crafts supplies provided, still have plenty of opportunities to exercise your own creativity!
4. First-class school equipments including auditorium, theater room, computer lab, à¸K (Visit school website at Contact us to have a glance!!)
5. Expanding, well-organized and reputable schools, over 30 foreigner teachers at our 3 schools. Promotion opportunities provided.
* Position: Teach Kindergarten and/or Elementary classes.
Teaching Hours & Salary:
1. This is a 6-month full-time contract position for school year 2003-2004. (contract ends on July 31, 2004)
2. Monday-Friday. NO any weekend class.
3. Working hours include time for classroom preparation, breaks, and a dinner break.
4. Monthly guaranteed salary $NT53, 000 plus a $NT2, 000 monthly attendance bonus (approximately US $1, 570). If you teach kindergarten and elementary program, an additional monthly $NT10, 000 bonus is paid
5. Start date: January 26th, 2004
1. Furnished housing and utilities are provided, with a low monthly maintenance fee of NT $3, 500.
2. 2 FREE meals during teaching days (lunch and dinner, Monday ~ Friday).
3. FREE internet access at school lab.
4. All national holidays.
5. Medical insurance co-pay (dental included partly).
6. End-of-contract bonus.
7. School-sponsored recreational outings and events.
8. Airport pick-up and Orientation.
* Minimum BA/BS degree
* Interest in education
* Teaching experience and qualifications desirable
* Native speakers
To apply, please send the following via email email@example.com or fax (1-604-331-8564):
1. Letter of interest outlining your career goals and aspirations
3. Passport Photo (first page of your valid passport)
4. Reference letters
5. Date of availability
Please visit our impressive school at Contact us