"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Opportunities in Poland and Hungary
Date posted:2014-12-01 | Writer: Angloville | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a growing demand for Angloville programmes in Poland, we are currently looking for a Programme Coordinator / Activity Leader to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity for a suitable TEFL graduate. As a coordinator you will lead our intensive language programmes in high standard resorts in various locations all over the country.
The position involves:
• attending two 6-day programmes per month, leading all the activities, taking care of our English-speaking and Polish participants,
• for the remaining off-programme weeks, undertake marketing and recruitment activities.
What we require of a successful candidate:
• Great leadership skills: being able to lead and inspire our participants,
• Highly outgoing attitude,
• High attention to detail,
• Great customer care,
• Some background in teaching / TEFL certificate (additional bonus)
What we provide:
• Great work environment – working on the most fun language camps in the country!
• An opportunity to meet English-speakers from all over the world,
• A chance to work with our clients, among whom are the top managers in the country,
• Good market pay + board and lodging during each Angloville programme you will coordinate!
• Becoming part of one of the fastest growing educational companies in the country!
The position is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please send your CV and a motivational letter to Michal Zak at the email address given on the job heading. Position opens in January 2015.
The candidate must commit to stay with Angloville for at least 1 year.
As an alternative, we also have volunteering opportunities in our language Immersion programmes located in Poland and Hungary. As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Poland or Hungary for 6-7 days and help our clients improve their English through a series of conversations and activities. In return, Angloville pays for your stay with full board and offers an unforgettable cultural exchange experience.
Our volunteering opportunities offer you:
• A free stay in a beautiful countryside resort, food included.
• A chance to meet, connect and learn from successful professionals from Central – Eastern Europe / ambitious youth
• Invaluable teaching experience for newly qualified EFL teachers
• A week full of memories, new friends, and an introduction to a new culture.
• Free tour of Warsaw / Wroclaw / Budapest (depending on the programme you choose).
For more information, contact us at the email address given on the job heading.