"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching TEFL in Poland
Date posted:2005-06-06 | Writer: PROFI-LINGUA | Email: email@example.com
PROFI-LINGUA SCHOOLS OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES
Start of contract mid October 2005
End of contract mid June 2006
Locations Katowice, Sosnowiec, Zabrze, Gliwice, Tychy, Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Szczecin, Gdansk, Gdynia (Depending on availability)
Remuneration Average monthly: 2900-6000 zlotys per academic year depending on number of classes and branch. [Average monthly rent: 1000-1900 zlotys depending on location. Average monthly food bills: 400-500 Zlotys. Average domestic bills: 100-300 Zlotys]
Teaching Load 14 to 24 80-minute classes per week, Mon-Fri or Mon-Sat
Bonuses Bi-semestral, individually worked out according to teachers' results
Accommodation Furnished, individual flats close to the school found by employer
Holidays 01.11.05, 11.11.05, 24.12.05-02.01.06, 2-3 weeks of winter holidays (January or February), 14.04.06-18.04.06, 01-03.05.06, 15.06.06
Medical Cover State health insurance paid for by the school
Work Permit Paid for by the school
Visas Full administrative support provided by the school
Teacher Facilities Free access to photocopiers, teaching materials library, video and audio facilities
Class Information Maximum fifteen students per class, from Beginner to Proficiency level. Adult classes usually aged 17-30.
School Profile Profi-Lingua is the fastest-growing and one of the biggest and most successful language schools in Poland. The school concentrates on the teaching of languages with a heavy emphasis on speaking and conversational ability. It also prepares students for internationally recognised language exams.
Expected Teacher Profile Profi-Lingua's teachers are expected to be experienced, innovative, hard-working and responsive to the needs of their students.
* Minimum BA in arts/humanities subject.
* TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar preferred (and compulsory for non-arts graduates).
* At least two years of full-time experience teaching English to non-English students (conversation classes and kindergarten work are not considered sufficient).
* Full citizenship (nationality) of and education in one of these countries (ONLY): UK, Ireland, The USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
* Good health.
* Flexible approach towards and preferably experience of living and working abroad.
* Innovative ideas about classroom teaching
* Exceptionally high level of written and spoken English (applications containing mistakes will be summarily rejected)
Send a detailed CV/Resume with specific employment details (class sizes, student ages, subjects taught, hours etc.) by e-mail or standard mail to the address below.
Only candidates shortlisted for the second step of application process will be contacted.
Speculative letters enquiring about pay and details will not be answered as a full application is considered to be a sign of good faith.
Send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send land mail to:
Szkola Jezykow Obcych
Ul. Warszawska 10