Date posted:2017-08-15 | Writer: SLI Education | Email: [email protected]
Suwon Global Village (SGV) is currently looking for an EFL teacher who can start working in Sep 2017. We are an English immersion center and do not teach in a traditional classroom environment. We have themed classes such as airplane, cooking, science lab, gym, and etc. providing students with the opportunity to learn English through role-play, activities and games. We believe that experiencing English in such an environment allows students to learn more effectively, have fun, and feel comfortable.
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Contract Period: One year
• Start date: Sep 2017
• Students: Kindergarten, elementary and middle school
• Time: 09:00 ~ 18:00 (M~F)
• Pay: 2.3-2.5million KRW (EXCL. TAX) depending on experience.
• Housing: Paid apartment will be provided. Five minutes away from SGV by walk.
• Location : 582 Wooman-Dong, Paldal-Gu, Paldal-Gu, SuwonCity GyeonggiDo
• Benefits: Medical, Flight, Housing, Severance Pay (at the end of a year contract), and etc.
• Saturdays : Required to work at least one Saturday per month.
*This will be reimbursed as over-time (OT) payment.
• Curricula Development: Ability to create lesson plans from scratch: familiar with ESL lesson planning specifically.
• University degree (preferably with TESOL /TEFL)
• References with current contact details
If you are interested, please send your resume and recent photo to the email address given on the job heading. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.