"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Vacancy For TEFL Teacher in Germany
Date posted:2010-07-28 | Writer: Inlingua Lingen | Email: email@example.com
Are you interested in teaching your native language in a young, international environment? inlingua Lingen is looking to recruit a TEFL qualified native English speaker to work as a Language Trainer on a freelance-basis. We are a new fast growing satellite school from inlingua osnabrueck and are currently offering a minimum of 20 hours work a week with the opportunity to take more as the school grows.
As an inlingua trainer, you will meet new people frequently, and will have the opportunity to work together with these people to improve their language skills using the inlingua method of language training. You will be fully trained in the method before starting work with us and will be continuously supported by our experienced team. We have a full range of curricula available to all trainers, which gives you the chance to use some of the best language training material on the market for your training sessions.
As an inlingua Language Trainer you will:
* be a native English speaker
* be willing to relocate to, or near to, Lingen, Germany
* hold a university degree or similar and/or have gathered appropriate work experience.
* be interested in teaching your native language and have an enthusiasm for working with people.
* hold a valid driving license.
* have a TEFL / TESOL or similar qualification
* have some experience teaching your native language.
In return we can offer you:
* opportunities for part- or full time employment
* flexible working hours
* internal training
* professional language training materials
* free use of internet within the Language Centre
* an international and multicultural working environment
* support for finding accomodation etc
If you are interested in this opportunity to work in an ever-changing, ever-growing business, and think you are the right person for us, then we would be happy to receive your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to the e-mail address given on the job heading.