Date posted:2014-04-10 | Writer: Escola Inglesa | Email: [email protected]
Escola Inglesa is a small private language school near Oporto (30Km). We are looking for TEFL qualified and experienced native level English teachers for academic year 2014/15 - to start in September 2014. We emphasize the communicative approach and a relaxing learning atmosphere, as well as a high standard of teaching.
- Dynamic/ flexible/ reliable native level English Speaker
- BA degree – preferably in Education
- ELT certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with young children - kindergarten and primary schools / preparation for international language certificates (University of Cambridge - YL, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE…)
- EU passport is advantage
- Assistance with accommodation
- Teaching support (library, internet access)
- Travel allowance
- Pleasant working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV, references, current photograph and covering letter to the Director of Studies at the address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.