TEFL Alumni Interview with Zeynep Sulaimankulova
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. Thatâs why weâd love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
Table of Contents
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
I am from and currently residing in Bishkek City, Kyrgyzstan.
There was a contest organized by the US department and Peace Corps Volunteers. I have participated and won the competition. This is one of the reasons I found out about ITTT. The other reason is that I am a teacher trainer and I have to be updated to share my knowledge with our teachers and other staff.
I thoroughly enjoyed observing the video lesson from the point of ESA.
At the moment, I am preparing my working plan on teaching 120 teachers from different regions and will share my teaching knowledge with them.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
Before reading the unit material, I watched the video, took notes and then I started reading the material. You can reread the articles and if you have not finish your test, you can do it later.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I am already a teacher at scholl gynazium #29 in Kyrgystna. I have been teaching students ranged from 8-18 years old for more than 15 years.
I would like to express my appreciation to International TEFL and TESOL training for organizing such an amazing course, which had a great contribution in my teaching career.
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking