TEFL Alumni Interview with Zac Robertson
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. Thatâs why weâd love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
Table of Contents
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
I am from Pretoria, South Africa.
- 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course
- 50-hour Teaching Business English Course
To become an English Teacher abroad, ITTT was highly recommended to me by a friend.
Video Lessons and comprehensiveness of course units.
I hope to become an English Teacher in South Korea, to assimilate to their culture and to settle down in a comfortable town.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
Make use of the tutors, I only made contact with the tutors a few times, my own hubris made me feel as if I didn't need help, but they are very friendly and helpful and I could have increased my understanding in quite a few units.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I would like to teach English in South Korea. I am newly certified and have not yet had the opportunity to teach abroad.
ITTT has been incredibly professional and helpful throughout my experiences and encounters with them. From contacting tutors to providing job seeking assistance after the course, all staff members have been polite and attentive.
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking