TEFL Alumni Interview with Ning Zhang
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. That’s why we’d love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
1. What’s your name?
2. Which ITTT course(s) did you take?
3. What was your favorite part about the course?
Teaching methodologies, techniques, and resources.
4. You've finished your TEFL/TESOL course - now what? What are your plans and goals?
I plan to teach English to younger students so that they could learn it effectively. I hope more students could learn English in a right way. Instead of learn it using course books, I want to teach them fun ways to learn it.
5. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
My suggestion is for other course takers to read each unit carefully and digest the contents. after fulling understand the knowledge, they could then use them for their future teaching.
6. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I plan to teach in China first. Since English is incredibly important to learn in China, there are so many young learners that need qualified teachers.
Are you ready to start your own teaching adventure?
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
Watch Ning's Testimonial Video:
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking