TEFL Alumni Interview with Mihaela Camelia Pirvu
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. That’s why we’d love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
1. What’s your name?
Mihaela Camelia Pirvu
2. Where are you from? Where do you currently live?
3. Which ITTT course(s) did you take?
4. Why did you take a TEFL/TESOL course from ITTT?
I took the course because ITTT offers a complete TEFL certification.
5. What was your favorite part about the course?
I especially liked the practical exercises offered during the course.
6. You've finished your TEFL/TESOL course - now what? What are your plans and goals?
I want to take the Business English course from ITTT in order to acquire professional language skills and I will continue working as an English Teacher.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
Anyone taking the course should take it easy and not go through the units too fast. I would recommend to let the information sink in before moving on to the next unit.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I would like to teach English to young learners in Ireland. I enjoy working with children but I would not mind teaching adults either as it would be a new challenge for me.
Are you ready to start your own teaching adventure?
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
Watch Mihaela's Testimonial Video:
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking