TEFL Alumni Interview with Juandri
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. That’s why we’d love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
1. What’s your name?
Kennethia de Waldt
2. Where are you from? Where do you currently live?
I am from South Africa, currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
3. Which ITTT course(s) did you take?
4. Why did you take a TEFL/TESOL course from ITTT?
I wanted to complete a TEFL course in order to broaden my prospects of working abroad.
5. What was your favorite part about the course?
I loved the simplicity of the it all. I was scared it might be too complex and one would struggle but it was just the opposite. The course work was very nicely set out, they provided you with all the information that you would need to complete this course and prepared you well for each test.
6. You've finished your TEFL/TESOL course - now what? What are your plans and goals?
I was so impressed that I would like to continue to do another course with ITTT, in order to obtain more knowledge.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
That if you want to do a TEFL course, commit to it today, because it is worth it and the sooner you start the better. I wish I did mine sooner.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I would like to teach English in Italy. I love the culture, I believe there is a need for English teachers and I would like to live there one day on a permanent basis.
9. Anything you'd like to add?
I am really happy that I chose ITTT. I will encourage anyone to add a TEFL course to their resume, as it might come in handy in the future.
Are you ready to start your own teaching adventure?
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
Watch Juandri's Testimonial Video:
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking