TEFL Alumni Interview with Claire Kaczanowski
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. That’s why we’d love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
1. What’s your name?
2. Where are you from? Where do you currently live?
Chicago, IL, USA
3. Which ITTT course(s) did you take?
4. Why did you take a TEFL/TESOL course from ITTT?
ITTT has the best deal for quality to price.
5. What was your favorite part about the course?
The teaching strategies that accompanied each module.
6. You've finished your TEFL/TESOL course - now what? What are your plans and goals?
I am going to finish my Bachelor's degree in the next few months and then apply for teaching jobs in Asia.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
Set aside time for yourself to do the course each day if you are taking it online like I did. Make space and time for yourself.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
Asia because I have never been anywhere in Asia and they have a wealth of opportunities there for people looking to teach English.
Are you ready to start your own teaching adventure?
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
Watch Claire's Testimonial Video:
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking