TEFL Alumni Interview with Artem Feklushin
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. That’s why we’d love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
1. What’s your name?
2. Where are you from? Where do you currently live?
Saint Petersburg, Russia
3. Which ITTT course(s) did you take?
4. Why did you take a TEFL/TESOL course from ITTT?
I took the course to improve my teaching skills.
5. What was your favorite part about the course?
Test solving at the end of the unit
6. You've finished your TEFL/TESOL course - now what? What are your plans and goals?
I would like to improve my teaching experience by applying the skills that I learned during the course.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
My no.1 tip is to take your time and not to rush. It is not a race and even if you want to get it over with as soon as possible you should spend some time on the modules.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I currently teach English and IELTS to students all over Russia. I do not have a specific place because all of the lesson are conducted via Zoom.
9. Do you have a social media platform where people can follow you?
My Instagram is @zerovet
10. Anything you'd like to mention or add?
Really enjoyed the course and the ESA system for lesson management. Thank you!
Are you ready to start your own teaching adventure?
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
Watch Artem's Testimonial Video:
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking