TEFL Alumni Interview with Anam Javed
For ITTT, our community of students and alumni is the most important to us. That’s why we’d love to share what our course grads have to say! This will not only have others make a better decision in whether TEFL/TESOL is for them, but it will also help the ITTT community grow bigger and stronger!
The below answers were given from real ITTT alumni who have agreed to share their thoughts for our blog section.
1. What’s your name?
2. Where are you from? Where do you currently live?
I'm from Lahore, Pakistan.
3. Which ITTT course(s) did you take?
- 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Course
- 50-hour Teaching English to Young Learners Course
4. Why did you take a TEFL/TESOL course from ITTT?
I took the TEFL/TESOL course so that I can legally teach abroad.
5. What was your favorite part about the course?
My favorite part of the course was grammar and classroom management.
6. You've finished your TEFL/TESOL course - now what? What are your plans and goals?
Right now, I'm waiting for the reopening of boarders so that I can visit China or Vietnam. I'm planning to teach English there. Let's see what comes next.
7. What's your no. 1 tip for other TEFL/TESOL course takers? What should they know? What do you wish you knew before?
I recommend the course takers to absorb as much knowledge as you can. Don't rush. Enjoy the course and learn all the things.
8. Where would you like to teach English? Why? (If you already are teaching abroad - where do you teach and what do you like about that location?)
I would like to teach in countries like China, Thailand or Vietnam. But, I will also look for opportunities in Gulf countries.
9. Anything you'd like to add?
I'm very glad that I opted ITTT.
Are you ready to start your own teaching adventure?
All opinions stated above are those of the ITTT course graduate. We always provide honest and accurate accounts of how our students and course alumni feel about their experience with ITTT.
Speak with an ITTT advisor today to put together your personal plan for teaching English abroad!
Send us an email or call us toll-free at 1-800-490-0531 to speak with an ITTT advisor today.
Watch Priscilla's Testimonial Video:
- Why You Should Take Specialized TEFL Courses
- 10 Pieces of Advice Every New TEFL Teacher Needs to Know
- The 5 Best Ways to Build Rapport With Your TEFL Students
- The How-To Guide to Prepare for Your Teaching Job Abroad
- 10 Tips for Teaching Grammar to EFL Students Abroad
- 7 Awesome ESL Conversation Activities to Really Get Your Students Talking