Employment teaching English in Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Date posted:2005-08-16 | Writer: VUS | Email: email@example.com
Vietnam-USA Society English Training Service Center (VUS) is one of the most popular and prestigious English centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We have 5 campuses in the city with around 10, 000 students of different ages and 230 teachers. We offer a wide range of programs to fit our students needs, ranging from childrens program to the TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS preparation courses. Our training quality is measured by international standardized tests such as Cambridge Examinations for Young Learners, TOEIC, TOEIC Bridge and International TOEFL.
Due to our rapid expansion we are looking for qualified, experienced and motivated teachers to join our faculty team immediately.
- Native English speakers (American, Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and British nationalities).
- At least one year of experience teaching English to second/foreign language learners.
- Certificate in teaching English: TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL
- University degree (A degree in Social studies, Language studies, or related fields is preferable).
- Dynamic, motivated and outgoing
- Work full-time for at least one year
- Competitive net hourly rate (from $ 12 to $ 19 an hour)
- Visa extension/renewal fee (single-entry) is to be covered by VUS
- Income tax in accordance with the Vietnamese law is covered by VUS.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in teaching at our Center, please send your application (CV, Letters of reference, Degree, Teaching Certificate, and recent photo) by email to:
Chi Tran (Ms.)
Academic Affairs Department 2
Vietnam-USA Society English Training Service Center
215 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St., District 3,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: (848)9321949 (Ext. 113)
Website: Contact us