Date posted:2003-09-19 | Writer: Aspect ILA Manhattan College | Email: [email protected]
We are seeking culturally sensitive professionals who are reliable, organized, and dynamic, possessing a keen ability to quickly establish rapport with a diverse group of students. Please fax your resume to Jeffrey Immel at (718) 549-4837 or send it via e-mail to [email protected]
Classes are conducted Monday through Friday and the teaching schedule is as follows:
9:00-10:30 am (Mon-Fri)
10:40-12:10 PM(Mon- Fri)
1:00-2:30 PM (Tuesday and Thursday)
* Bachelorsà¹ Degree (MA or TESOL Cert. Preferred)
* ESL Teaching experience; a thorough knowledge of teaching English grammar is required
* Native English Speaker
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Please, Local residents only)
* International Teaching experience
* Must be available beginning September 29th. Only serious candidates need apply.
Our pay scale per hour is $ 16-18 per hour depending upon qualifications and experience.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.