"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in New York State, USA
Date posted:2003-09-19 | Writer: Aspect ILA Manhattan College | Email: Jeff.Immel@aspectworld.com
We are seeking culturally sensitive professionals who are reliable, organized, and dynamic, possessing a keen ability to quickly establish rapport with a diverse group of students. Please fax your resume to Jeffrey Immel at (718) 549-4837 or send it via e-mail to Jeff.Immel@aspectworld.com
Classes are conducted Monday through Friday and the teaching schedule is as follows:
9:00-10:30 am (Mon-Fri)
10:40-12:10 PM(Mon- Fri)
1:00-2:30 PM (Tuesday and Thursday)
* Bachelorsà¹ Degree (MA or TESOL Cert. Preferred)
* ESL Teaching experience; a thorough knowledge of teaching English grammar is required
* Native English Speaker
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Please, Local residents only)
* International Teaching experience
* Must be available beginning September 29th. Only serious candidates need apply.
Our pay scale per hour is $ 16-18 per hour depending upon qualifications and experience.