"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Chicago, USA
Date posted:2012-05-29 | Writer: Prairie State College | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prairie State College, in Chicago Heights IL, has an opening for an EFL instructor who can communicate effectively with culturally and linguistically diverse students who are learning to speak, read, write and understand English. Essential abilities include: teaching a wide range of language skills while differentiating and contextualizing instruction; implementing effective classroom management skills; documenting student progress and attendance.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Experience in teaching adult English language learners
3. Ability to use technology to enhance teaching and learning
4. Excellent writing, organizational and record-keeping skills
1. Master's in TESOL, TESL, or Applied Linguistics
2. TESOL, TESL or TEFL Certificate
3. Experience teaching in an Adult Education ESL program
4. Familiarity with principles of second language acquisition, pedagogy and assessment
This position requires that you include unofficial transcripts. If your school does not provide online copies of your unofficial transcripts you may scan your officials and attach/paste as a Microsoft Word or PDF document. Your document must be less than 2 MB in size.
If hired, you will be asked to submit your official transcripts. For more information, please contact Associate Dean, Patricia Zuccarello at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
This position will remain open until filled.