"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Qualified Native Level EFL Teachers Needed in Konya, Turkey
Date posted:2017-07-17 | Writer: Hasdil Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These positions are available for immediate starts. Hasdil Konya is a growing school in the city of Konya, Turkey. Affiliated with ISE, Brighton, in the UK, and fully accredited by the British Council, we are looking for well-qualified, energetic and committed EFL teachers whose native level is English, and who are university graduates, preferably in Education, English or related fields to join us immediately.
Teachers at our school work a maximum 36 hours a week contract. The working week is spread over six days, with the weekend being our busiest time. Most of our classes are made up of small groups.
Teachers live on-site in our centre and are provided with all meals. Contracts are offered for 12 months, with all work and residence permit costs met by school.
Hasdil is a family-run business, and we work very hard to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking for professional, dynamic teachers to bring creativity and energy to a burgeoning school.
• Native Level English speaker.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• An internationally recognized teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA/CELT...etc.
• A minimum of 2 years of prior teaching General English, Business English, IELTS and TOEFL experience.
• Have cultural sensitivity.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Fully-furnished accommodation on school premises and meals are all provided, including all bills.
• Salary depending on qualifications and experience.
• A full time contract of 12 months.
• Multiple entry work and residence permit procedures undertaken and costs met.
• Flight reimbursement is paid up to $300US at the end of the contract.
• National Social Security & Health coverage.
• Private health insurance
• Free airport pickup
• Paid public holidays
• Excursions and activities
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in being a part of our team please send:
• A current resume
• Scanned copies of Degrees
• Scanned copies of teaching certificates TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA,CELT or equivalent
• Recent photograph
• Scanned copy of passport (details page)
• Telephone numbers and Skype names
• We can arrange an interview on the basis of your CV but will require your supporting documents before any job offer can be made.
We can only respond to qualified candidates