"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Petchaburi, Thailand
Date posted:2004-08-17 | Writer: Siam Computer and Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: ESL Teacher/instructor
Description: We are looking for hard working, responsible and friendly
teachers. We provide accommodation for our teachers to stay near to the
beaches. Our provinces are tourist area, there are many beaches, national
park and not far from HuaHin and Bangkok.
Our school is the 44th branch of Siam Computer and Language. We are
located in Petchaburi 120 kms south of Bangkok. There are many beaches near by
and we are close to the biggest national park of Thailand, and our area has a
lot of temples.
At the moment, we need 2 teachers to start work immediately.
1. Must be Native English Speaker (US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ only).
2. Ethical, enthusiastic, positive and hard working teacher.
3. Having an EFL experience or formal training in teaching young learner
would be regarded favorably.
1. Salary depending on the experience.
2. Teaching hours will be around 20-25 hours a week. No class during
3. Teacher will have 2 days off and public holiday plus Christmas Day.
4. We can provide accommodation 5 minutes walk to the beach (30 minutes
away by car from the school).
5. Teacher will have shared accommodation, each will have a private room
with basic furniture. In the teacher house will have refrigerator,
electric pan, kettle, toaster, TV, VCD player and fan.
6. Paid bonus at the end of a successful one-year contract.
1. Send your resume or CV .
2. Your credentials and work experience will be evaluated.
3. When proven satisfactory, our director will email you.
4. We shall contact you after your application review process is