"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Petchaburi, Thailand
Date posted:2011-05-19 | Writer: Boonyarat Computer and Language | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boonyarat Computer and Language School in Petchaburi (Thailand) is seeking a TEFL qualified native English speaking teacher for a full time position. The ideal candidate will have some teaching experience already, and be enthusiastic about teaching and working with children. We offer an attractive salary for a 1 year contract dependant on qualifications and experience for teaching 18-25 hours per week between Monday and Friday. Other benefits include paid vacations, assistance with accomodation and provision of non-immigrant B visa.
* MONTHLY SALARY
Monthly salary 30,000-35,000 depend on experience and qualification.
- Non-immigrant B visa provided. Work permit provided for Bachelor degree holder
-- Assistance finding accommodation
- No classes during school holidays
* DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
• Resume with photograph
• Copy of university, diploma
• Copies if any teaching certificates-TESOL, TEFL TESL
• Copy of first and second page of passport
• Criminal check (Ministry of Justice criminal clearance letter certified by Apostile)
Contract Length: 1 year with option to renew
* HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly by emailing us at the address given on the job heading with the following documents and info:
2. A recent photo & a scan passport
3. Length of teaching experience:
4. Any certificate related to teaching
5. Available date:
If you are interested in, please feel free to contact us.