Date posted:2011-05-19 | Writer: Boonyarat Computer and Language | Email: [email protected]
Boonyarat Computer and Language School in Petchaburi (Thailand) is seeking a TEFL qualified native English speaking teacher for a full time position. The ideal candidate will have some teaching experience already, and be enthusiastic about teaching and working with children. We offer an attractive salary for a 1 year contract dependant on qualifications and experience for teaching 18-25 hours per week between Monday and Friday. Other benefits include paid vacations, assistance with accomodation and provision of non-immigrant B visa.
* MONTHLY SALARY
Monthly salary 30,000-35,000 depend on experience and qualification.
- Non-immigrant B visa provided. Work permit provided for Bachelor degree holder
-- Assistance finding accommodation
- No classes during school holidays
* DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
• Resume with photograph
• Copy of university, diploma
• Copies if any teaching certificates-TESOL, TEFL TESL
• Copy of first and second page of passport
• Criminal check (Ministry of Justice criminal clearance letter certified by Apostile)
Contract Length: 1 year with option to renew
* HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly by emailing us at the address given on the job heading with the following documents and info:
2. A recent photo & a scan passport
3. Length of teaching experience:
4. Any certificate related to teaching
5. Available date:
If you are interested in, please feel free to contact us.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.